Friday, January 18, 2008

Penguin Tin #2


Here they are again! I just can't get away from these Little Penguins! Aren't they precious! In fact I made a baby card today with them today, too... only I can't show you that one quite yet. It still needs something... :)
This little tin (an empty GFIC French Vanilla Cafe' tin, btw) greeted my daughter at her plate this morning, filled with little birthday treats... a candle that smells like cookies baking, some chocolate and some WebKinz goodies.
It was so easy to do... a little super sticky tape, some designer paper (BoBunny, I think), some ribbon and an adorable penguin popped up with dimensionals on a scalloped circle. I still don't feel "inspired" when I alter items, but I do like the look. In fact, I have an empty box that my last checks were in that is just begging to be altered!! Hmmm... I may wait and pick up the new Moose stamps that Hannah Stamps is coming out with in February before I play with that. :) We'll see....
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Rose Ann said...

What a great tin!! I love how you've decorated it, and I love the penguin!!

Unknown said...

Totally adorable! And I LOVE your colors!