Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lucky Day!



No, I didn't win anything, but I got to used another Lucky image from CC Designs Wintertime Fun for this cute little matchbook that I found in my scraps. I put all three snowflakes on a block and stamped the background in Bashful Blue. Then I stamped and colored Lucky, cut him out and mounted him on a couple of the thick dimensionals that SU used to sell. I added a staple, to help keep the matchbook closed, put some stickles on Lucky and the sled, and sponged just a tad of pink on the background to pull it all together. Here's a picture of the inside...



Ahhh, yes. There's no day like a snow day... and chocolate. and hot chocolate. oh - and ice cream. Hmmm... maybe I need to go eat breakfast!! LOL
See you tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Yummy!!!

Rose Ann said...

Soooo cute....and yummy too! Perfect combination! ;)