Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Scenic Route


The fun colors of today's card are courtesy of the Color Challenge over at ASB. I stamped my Snail (from a retiring TAC baby set) on watercolor paper today and used my watercolor pencils and a wet brush to color it in. I used layers of colors in the sky so it kind of ended up looking like a sunset.... Awwwwww....!
The sentiment is from the TAC set Abundance Is and is inked with markers. The zigzag stitching is a stamp. Speaking of TAC, have you heard about their $50 surprise boxes?? They sound wonderful. I found some pictures of them on Annette's site here. WOW!
I'm on my way out the door to Prayer Meeting, so I'm leaving it short and sweet tonight. Have a great evening!

3 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Very cute, and I love the pretty color combination!

Little C's Creations said...

aloha Tricia,

This is so cute!! Love how you make the background, and used the Abundance stamp. I have to ck out that $50 surprise box....still trying to decide if I want to surprise myself or not!!! Tee heee.... all the goodies TAC have.

Hugs,
Jen

Carrie said...

This was really cute and made me smile - next week I'm looking forward to slowing down and taking the senic route.