Sunday, July 22, 2007

Unknown Blessings


Here's a simple card I made with the TAC Stamp of the Month set for July. I love the giraffe with blue spots and I thought the gift with purchase stamp was appropriate for a new baby on the way...
"Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way".
It's also appropriate for me right now, since I still don't know where we'll be living after we move. I am so glad that my Good Shepherd knows the next pasture that He is taking us too. What a mighty God I serve!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I love the card! So are you selling TAC now or just playing around with their stamps? I know you were playing around with the idea of making a switch. I will keep you in my prayers regarding your housing situation. It is a trying time moving and not knowing where exactly too.

Risa said...

Perfectly SWEET! I love how you used the tag from the paper collection.