Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Lots of Love


I found this sweet valentine (pun intended!) when I was cleaning. I think I made it a year or so ago. No - the candy was NOT there for a year... I actually pulled it off sometime cuz I was starved for chocolate! :) The sets I used are old, but the idea is still good. Maybe even a good idea to try for a friend that you'd like to do something special for - or a child's birthday card. Just remember to mail it in a padded envelope.
For those of you that were interested in my list of stamps... I have it done, but I had one gal overseas that was interested in a mystery box, so I'm letting her see the list first. For what she's paying in shipping, I don't want to send her anything she won't use! :) When she decides what she would like, I'll send out the list to everyone else. First come, first serve. See you all later!
Oh - here's a fun website I found yesterday: http://www.livingonadime.com All sorts of good ideas for people living frugally - notice I did not say we were cheap! :) Bye!!





2 comments:

Natalie said...

You do such beautiful work. I just saw your blog for the first time. Do you sell the cards you make? They're really really good!

Cheryl said...

I had to let you know that I "borrowed" your card idea for the Vantine cards I made my co-workers. I changed them up a bit and used the Cuttlebug Heart embossing folder to make a sheet that got glued to the front of my card base. I then used my Square Scallop punch to make the hole for the chocolate heart window. I tied ribbon or fiber around the fat part of the card-from the edge to the opening for the candy. (did that make sense?)

Thanks for the great idea. I also subscribed to the "tip" website you recommended.

You are my hero this week.