Friday, January 19, 2007

Mystery Box Info!!

Hello friends!!

I've had a few takers on the mystery box offer, but I could use more!! :) If you are interested, I need you to do two things for me... first, leave a comment, so you'll be in the drawing for the *free* mystery envelope, then, go into my profile and use the link there to contact me by email, so I can give you my paypal address. Also, you can tell me what kind of stamps you like or don't like, if you need anything like ink pads, watercolor pencils, pastels, old catalogs for ideas, eyelets, buttons, etc., etc., if you scrapbook, and anything else that you think might help me pack your box. Want more goodies?? Just add a little extra to your payment! :) I seriously hope that there will be things you can use - or at least resell on EBay!! Most of the sets that I'm putting in I checked on Ebay. They were going for $10 more or less... so you should get your money's worth in stamps or larger items alone! :) And I have sample cards to throw in and ribbon and, and, and.... :)

Very fun!!! Email me!

OK - keep those comments coming...

1 comment:

Angie said...

Your new digital Camera does help the presentation of your cards on the website. Don't get me wrong they always looked great before. Keep up the great work.