Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas Love Notes

I am so excited!!! :) School is done, the cantatas we've been practising for are done, most of my presents are done... if not wrapped... and I'm on VACATION!!!!!! Ahhhhhh. :) These little love notes use the Designer Paper from the winter mini catalog & the J from the retired JOY set. I made them in sets of three and added an RSVP pen lined with matching paper, tied them with a stitched cranberry ribbon (which I love!) and gave them to the teenage girls in my Sunday School class as a gift. They seemed to like them, and I'm sure they'll come in handy as thank you's after the holidays.

Are you all "caught up" for Christmas?? My house is upside down (I'm going to let FlyLady help me "crisis clean" today) and we're supposed to have our family Christmas tomorrow, so I think I'll sign off for now! :)

No comments: