Sunday, September 17, 2017

You're the Bestest!

Hi everyone!

It seems like I've been gone forever and ever!  I took an unscheduled blogging break to look for a job - which was quite a feat after being out of the job market for over 25 years!  I'll start my second week on the job tomorrow, so this week is my "figuring out my new normal" week.  When will I clean the house?  When will I stamp and blog? What laundry needs to be done when?  So bear with me while I get readjusted, ok?? :)

The card I am sharing today is for this week's Clean and Simple challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  It's called Alphabet Soup and we would like you to use an acronym on your card... like LOL, SOS, or, in my case... I {heart} U.  Okay, okay, so I stretched it a little! ;)


I had a lot of fun with this card.  I cut the letters and the heart out of white card stock and then again, out of black and red card stock.  I attached the die cuts above the open spaces and then I cut out my panel with a Stitched Rectangle die from Your Next Stamp.  The sentiment is from a retired YNS set called Bunny in the River.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

I hope you have a splendid week!

1 comment:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Good luck with the new job.