Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Your Next Stamp Challenge 62 - Chirp Up

Hi everyone!

It felt so nice to get into my stamp room and make a card after being sick for the last few weeks!  I pulled out the new Coffee Chicks set to play with again and made a card with the colors from Challenge 62.


All of the little strips were leftovers from other cards or projects.  They just happened to be laying on my desk in a pile after I cleaned it the other day.  Perfect inspiration!  I colored the coffee cup and chick with Copics and added some white gel pen accents as well as some of the new Enchanted Forest Gumdrops.  The "Chirp up" sentiment is from a retired set called "Dynamic Duo".  I stamped it in white and embossed it, then I drew a speech bubble frame with my white gel pen for a fun look.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

I hope you'll play along with the challenge, too!

Tricia

2 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Very nice card and I am glad you are getting back to normal after being ill.

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my gosh, Tricia, super cute. I love how you used this set and colors! So happy you played along!