Saturday, March 04, 2017

Pink and Main Hello


I had some extra coloring time today, so I made a card with a couple of sets from Pink and Main to play along with their "Spring" challenge.  Isn't this chicky from the Easter Peeps set just the sweetest??  I used some of the pretty Shades of Spring patterned paper for the background since the colors were perfect with the egg, and I used a word from the Hummingbirds set.  I followed the sketch from the Wednesday Sketch Challenge.




Thanks so much for stopping by and for your sweet comments.  They really make my day!!

Blessings!
Tricia

5 comments:

Brandi R said...

Super cute! LOVE the colors. That image is darling and you colored it beautifully. Love this ♥

Heide said...

What a fun sweet card! Love the cute little chick. Thanks for joining us this sketch. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Joanna M. said...

This is gorgeous!! I LOVE pink and orange together and that darling chick is beautifully colored. Great card. Thanks for sharing your work with us over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog. Good luck!
~Jo, SSW2-DT

anne said...

A beautiful card, love the colours, thank you for sharing it with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
Anne SSW2-DT

Pam MacKay said...

So adorable! Thanks for joining the Pink and Main Challenge this month! Pam M. DT Member