Sunday, March 26, 2017

Amazing Things


Hello friends!

It's CAS challenge time again at SCS and this week we are looking for "Things with Wings".  I colored up the sweet digi of the month from Gerda Steiner designs and paired it with a sentiment from Verve.  What a fun encouragement card it makes!  I colored the image with my Staedtler Karat Watercolor Pencils and a blender pen and added the bee trail with my stardust pen.  The pretty border is from Your Next Stamp and the patterned paper is from a pack by Taylored Expressions.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Tricia


3 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a fun card! The bee is so cute and colored very well. The curved egde with the scallop adds a bunch of cuteness.

Peanut said...

Oh how adorable!!!
x Asha

CherylQuilts said...

Tricia, what an adorable card, and I love this bee! He is sweet, and I love the sentiment! Sweet design with the scallop curved border too. Hugs!