Sunday, January 08, 2017

Kindness is Contagious

Hi there!

I've been trying to get cards made all week and just haven't been able to concentrate.  And I haven't had time to figure out this new computer yet and how to edit and resize my pictures and put on my watermark.  Ugh.   If you have a newer Mac I'd love to know what programs you use! :)

My card today was inspired by the Mojo Monday Sketch and the Flower Challenge to use the colors blue and yellow.  I used an older retired stamp from The Angel Company for the image and then a wonderful sentiment from the Dynamic Duo set I got from Your Next Stamp in their retirement sale.  I think they still have some of this set left if you hurry!



Thank you for stopping by!  

Tricia


9 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, how pretty! Love those cheerful little flowers. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday.

Pam Watson said...

Love the color combo, very pretty!

Casandra Bennett said...

This is so lovely. I like the clean lines, and the coloring is perfect.

Unknown said...

Hi Tricia, I have an apple. Go to your applications should be an icon across bottom. click it and search for watermark pro its free there you should be able to resize and add your watermark with logo at the top will bring down a box and just drag watermark in. anymore problems let me know. Hope this helps

Viv said...

Such a beautiful card Tricia! lovely blues and yellows on the pretty stamped flowers and I love the gingham background too.Thank you so much for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' and we hope to see you again soon ;) Viv DT xx

Misti said...

Oh, this is so pretty, Tricia!

Shona Chambers said...

You've used the colours so perfectly and the blue cardstock is so pretty. The yellow gingham paper is a fabulous background and that sentiment is oh, so true. So very glad you joined us at The Flower Challenge!!

Aileen said...

Beautiful card, love those delicate little flowers you have used and the layout. All comes together perfectly Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge this month. Your support is really appreciated.

Kampin' Karen said...

I even love the staging for your clean and simple card. I'm not much into blues and yellows, but your card has inspired me to enter the challenge. TFS.