Thursday, October 06, 2016

Your Next Stamp - Challenge 49

Hello friends!

I'm back today with a card for the current sketch challenge over at Your Next Stamp.  I really wanted to use the sweet new Create a Christmas Tree die from the last release, so I decided to make a Christmas card.



I layered three pieces of gold designer paper together and ran them through with the dies, then mixed and matched as I wished.  I cut the trunk from some kraft cardstock and then put my tree together.  My sentiment is from the Gretchen and Owl set and if you look carefully at the gold-ish cardstock, you can see that I cut it with the Stitched Scallop Edge Die.  I love stitched dies, don't you?  In fact I cut the background panel with a Stitched die as well!! :)

Here is the sketch I used...


Or you could make a card with the colors...


Or both!  Just link up your project on the Your Next Stamp blog to be in the running for a gift certificate to the store!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia


No comments: