Sunday, October 30, 2016

Some Falliday Fun...

I have had so much fun playing along with Falliday Fest this year at Splitcoaststampers!!  Here are just a few of the 30 or so cards that I've made...

A bright and cheery Christmas card using a retired Flourishes stamp, one of my favorite sentiments from Your Next Stamp and some pretty Gina K patterned paper...


A fun mini perpetual calendar from a tutorial on SCS.  This sits on my desk and makes me happy!!



A bright and cheery birthday card with Birthday Phoebe from Your Next Stamp...


And another bright birthday card using the Short Stack set from Power Poppy, a wonderful Winter Tag Die from Your Next Stamp and some paper from Jillibean Soup...


So much fun!  I hope you had a chance to join in!!



2 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

All of these are just terrific! Hope you have a nice Halloween!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tricia, your cards are always so beautifully made, and I love each one! I love the first one with the sweet little cups of tea and beautiful colors. I love the beautiful perpetual calendar, and I love those colors as well. And oh, the little gal is darling! Just the sweetest birthday card for a lovely gal! And of course, I've seen this adorable stack of gifts with the cupcake and teapot filled with flowers! Another beautiful birthday card! You are amazing, and I love your work! Hugs and have a great week! xoxo