Thursday, September 08, 2016

Happy for You


I'm speaking at a bridal shower on Saturday and (luckily) remembered that I didn't have a card made yet!  I thought the colors from the Color Throwdown would be pretty, and since parakeets can be blue and I've been wanting to color this stamp, I decided to use this Power Poppy set called Short Stack.


I colored the image with alcohol markers and then layered my blue cardstock and patterned papers on the edges before cutting out my panel with a Stitched Rectangle die from Your Next Stamp.  The sentiment is from Gina K Designs.

Thanks so much for dropping by today!!

Tricia


5 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Sweet image, great coloring, and love the design!! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Very pretty color combo!

CherylQuilts said...

Tricia, I saw this on Instagram and love it! What a sweet image, and I love your color combination. Blue and yellow are so sweet together, and I love the DP and great layout! And what a fabulous sentiment. I love that the "you" is long...lovely touch. And I always love enamel dots (just never have the right ones for my project). Hugs!

Heather Jensen said...

This is so sweet. Two of my favorite things, Tea cups and birds! :)

Cindy Boney said...

Beautiful card! Fantastic design and use of patterns....love this!!