Friday, June 24, 2016

Sweet Birthday Wishes

Hi again!

I'm back to share a card I made for this week's sketch and color challenge over at Your Next Stamp.  Usually I end up using the sketch, but this week I decided that the yummy colors would be perfect for a birthday card featuring Phoebe.  I don't have Birthday Phoebe yet (she is next on my wish list!) but Phoebe with a wagon has both a sweet birthday cake and birthday sentiment so I went with her.


After I cut my square panel out with the YNS Stitched Square die, I used an embossing folder on one corner.  Next, I embossed the sentiment into the corner using Versamark and clear embossing powder.  Finally, sponged the corner with yellow ink until my sentiment was bright and then I added Phoebe, the wagon and the cake with 3D foam.



Thanks for stopping by today!

Tricia

3 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

The colors are so happy and festive!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Sweet Birthday card! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp! Have a great day and hope to see you join in again soon!!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

She is adorable! So clever with the cake in the wagon. Wonderful card as always. Great to see you playing along at YNS!