Thursday, June 16, 2016

So Thankful, So Happy


I just love Taylored Expressions Share Joy challenge, but I have been terrible at getting my card in under the deadline.  I think that one week I put it off and then I just got out of sync.  At least three or four times I know that I've forgotten that it closes on Wednesday noon and have been ready to post my card a half an hour too late.  Sigh.  Well, not this week!  I am posting the day of the challenge!!  Yay, me!! : )

I used my forever favorite stamp from TE - Zinnia Bouquet - and stamped it in Versamark ink.  After I embossed it, I watercolored it with markers and splattered a little marker around it for texture.  The sweet little words are from the Simple Stories I Am paper pack.  I mostly followed the sketch, but I tried to leave it fairly clean and simple, too, so I'd be covered... : )

I'm planning to send this out as a birthday card next week to one of the gals in my Birthday Club.  I'd love to have you join, too, if you'd like, even if you aren't a GraceWorks planner addict!!

Blessings!

Tricia


4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Very pretty! Your water coloring looks great!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

It's beautiful, Tricia

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is so pretty! I really like how you left some highlights in the flowers. I always forget to do that with my coloring.

Jen Shults said...

I love this color combo - it's so warm. Gorgeous card and gorgeous watercoloring! :)