Thursday, May 26, 2016

Potted Primroses

I needed a quick card to send with an order this morning, and I just happened to have this Power Poppy image, from the Potted Primroses set, all stamped and sitting on my desk.  A quick look through my challenge notebook and I saw that the Power Poppy challenge this month is flowers, and since it is an uplifting card I can also enter it at Word Art Wednesday.  I colored the flowers with markers and used the Stitched Rectangle Dies from Your Next Stamp to cut out the panel.  The paper is from My Mind's Eye and the sequins were included as a sweet little thank you gift from Neat and Tangled when my daughter ordered the Better Together set for me.



Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia



4 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I like the cheeriness of this card- maybe the orange was a good choice!

CherylQuilts said...

Tricia, I just love this card and love the colors you've used! Your primroses are beautifully colored, and I love the layout! Perfect sequins too! Hugs!

Gail said...

Lovely layout on this card! Thank you for slipping this by at WAW Family Friendly AG Challenge - I leave you with this scripture - John 3:16 - "For God so loved the World He Gave his only Son that whosoever believed in Him shall not perish by have everlasting life" Blessing Gail WAW DT

ChristineCreations said...

Oh so sweet! So perfect for the challenge Tricia! I love the warm orange! Thanks so much for joining us at Power Poppy this month!