Friday, April 29, 2016

Raccoon Smiles

As soon as I saw today's sketch on the Your Next Stamp blog, I knew just what I was going to do.




I had a sweet little raccoon from the Woodland Cuties set all colored up already, so he would fit in the circle.  Then I had patterned paper leftover from a previous project, and the sprigs were in my pile of die cut rejects.  : )

TA DA...


I changed the orientation of the sketch because the paper was already cut to fit.  I love those polka dots! : )

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tricia

8 comments:

Lyn said...

Such lovely card. I totally adore your Raccoon <3

hollybeary creations said...

Super Cute.. I love the highlights you added to your image. Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

kim @thisthatandthewholekaboodle.com said...

So cute!!! Great card!!!!

Alix Davis said...

Adorable card!

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable and perfect! I love critters. What a great sketch, too!

Deborah Anton said...

This is super sweet Tricia! I love the added leaves next to the raccoon. I have to say those woodland cuties are some of my favorite. Thanks for playing along with us at YNS!

Anita said...

Love your card Tricia and you've used one of my favorite YNS images (well, actually I have a lot of faves lol). Thanks for joining our challenge at YNS!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a bruiser! Such a darling card Tricia. Your are always on the top of my faves list. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!