Saturday, January 23, 2016

Just for Fun!

I really, really wanted to play along with this week's sketch at Your Next Stamp, so I grabbed this adorable lizard that I had already colored and started working with the papers below.  Only, I really got him to make bookmarks for the library, cuz he's so cute and can you imagine being a little kid and having a bookmark with an image this cute that you can take home from the library that says, 
PICK ME??

So, the long and the short of it is, I sorta kinda used the sketch, only I made a bookmark instead. : )  Thanks for looking even if I'm stretching it a little!


Maybe I'll have a chance this week to make another *real* card so I can enter the fun extra challenge!

TTFN!

Tricia

5 comments:

Deborah Anton said...

Fabulous tag and take on the challenge Trisha! Beautiful coloring and color choices. Thanks for joining us at YNS!

hollybeary creations said...

Super adorable.. what a great idea to create Bookmarks! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

Thanh Vo said...

Forget about the kids, I love it and would take it home, Tricia! LOL Thanks for hanging out with us over at YNS

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

It is perfect Tricia! Fun, fun, fun!!! Great job fitting the sketch on a small space. Thanks for joining in challenge #31 at YNS!

Mary-Anne V said...

Adorable bookmark...great design and cute image.