Saturday, October 03, 2015

{World Cardmaking Day Fun} Whimsical Christmas


It's World CardMaking Day and I decided to play along with some challenges justforfun.   I've printed out some digis, cuz I haven't played in my store of them for awhile, and I'm just going to color and make simple, fun, cards - and hopefully play along with a few challenges while I'm at it.

This card is for the Power Poppy Challenge to use a sketch, make a holiday card in non-traditional colors and add bling.  I used the colors from the inspiration picture over at Scrapbook & Cards Today.  And I'm also going to play along with one of the Hope You Can Cling to Challenges at SplitCoast because you can see this sweetie's hand in the image.  (You'll have to check out the challenge HERE for more info!!)  The digi is from Whimsy and Stars and the sentiment is from a retired Flourishes set called It's a Wrap.  The background stamp, pierced rectangle dies, patterned paper, sequins and sweet doily are all from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Thanks for looking in!

1 comment:

Julie Koerber said...

Tricia, what a darling image and sweet, sweet color scheme! Love the little splashes of sparkle that you added with sequins too! Love this one! Thanks for playing along with us gals over at Power Poppy! :-)