Thursday, July 09, 2015

{TCP} Round is a Shape



I played along with the sketch challenge over at Splitcoaststampers yesterday with this card.  Isn't that a great sentiment for the bunny??   I colored the bunny from the new In Shape  set with copics and paper pieced his hammock with some MME Boy Crazy paper. The sentiment was too big to fit my card comfortably, so I cut it into strips and added it that way.  Such a fun set!

I'm going to enter this card in the Power Poppy Hang Some Paper challenge to use three patterns of paper on one card.  I have two obvious ones, and the third is paper pieced into the hammock. :)

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

AJ Bodine said...

This is so much fun, I just love that sentiment, it works so perfectly with the image!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

hee hee Tricia this is adorable! Love the soothing warm colors, awesome coloring. Thanks for joining us in our Hang Some Paper Challenge this month.

Leslie Miller said...

I love it! Tickles my funny bone! Very cute and comfy card, and I'm so glad you shared it in our Hang Some Paper Challenge at Power Poppy!

Maria A. said...

Oh my, this little bunny is doing what I would love to do right now, he looks so comfy and relaxed.
Love the layout and the fabulously pieced hammock, thank you for sharing.
Hugs.
Maria Rodriguez.
www.swimbikerunandstamp.blogspot.com