Thursday, November 13, 2014

{Stamp Simply} Joy to the World


Have you started playing Christmas carols at your house yet??  Ours came out as soon as the Hallmark Christmas movies started, and, of course, this is one of our favorites!

I stamped my sentiment over a poinsettia / snowflake from JustRite's Festive Poinsettia set.  It is actually stamped on the reverse side of a Celebrations embossed pierced circle, and I outlined it with a TN1 Spectrum Noir marker to make it stand out.  I stamped the extra little snowflakes in kraft ink and cut them out, popping them up over my main sentiment panel.  The papers are all from the pretty Basic Grey Evergreen pad and the sketch is this week's Viva La Verve sketch.  A few rhinestones and TaDa!  Another Christmas card done!!

Here's my Stamp Simply shopping list...


4 comments:

Lyn said...

Such a beautiful card <3

Janeen said...

Tricia, this is really a beautiful card. thanks for the reminder about stamping sentiment over a lightly stamped image. so many things i want to try and forget about doing them. so many blogs,so many ideas, how to maintain them all in my brain....

Lea Lawson said...

This is very pretty! I love the jewel accents you've added!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is fabulous! Love the snowflake behind the sentiment.