Monday, November 10, 2014

{Gina K} Monday Morning Inspiration

Good morning!  Please enjoy more Monday inspiration from a few members of the Gina K. Designs team!  We are sharing more ideas for some past favorite seasonal and all occasion stamp sets.  Beth Silaika also created a video for you, so be sure to leave her some love!  Please enjoy this mini hop!  


I have a couple of cards to share this morning -- using patterned paper, of course!! : )

My first card uses the Keep Calm set and some paper from the Birthday Hoot paper pack.  I just love the colors in this pack.  They are so cheery!


This card makes me giggle because of the owl that is right behind the "Keep Calm".  His eyes look anything but calm!! LOL!!

My second card uses the set Let's Talk.  I combined it with Penguin Joy and some paper from the Blizzard pack.  I used a Vintage Cuts border on the side and punched out a snowflake for an embellishment. 


Are you all inspired now???  YAY!!  Have a fabulous week creating, ok??

Here's the rest of the list, in case you missed anyone!


Thanks in advance for all your feedback and comments!  We all truly enjoy designing for you!  



26 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally Inspired! I feel like baking cupcakes! lol Pretty, pretty cards....as always! Have a wonderful day!

Cat Tidwell said...

Too cute! Love that penguin with the snowflake dp, perfect!

Karen Hightower said...

Tricia, Your eat a cupcake card is precious! Makes me want one! LOL Your second card is a beautiful home for that wonderful little penguin & the sentiment! :)

Becky said...

I love the cheerful colors on the cupcake card. Very festive. And snow and snowflakes are favorites of mine, and penguins are just cute. Thanks for sharing 2 great cards.

Dawn S. said...

These are so sweet! Love the little owls and the penguin.

Unknown said...

Love the Penguine.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are both so cute. And, I love that little owl peeking out behind the sentiment with those big googly eyes. I was chuckling over that too! And, your little penguin card is super cute as well. Thanks for sharing and for starting my morning off with some fun looking projects!

Jan Castle said...

Great cards....especially like the penguin!!!
Jan

Sharon said...

So cute! Love the cupcake sentiment!

Lisa K said...

Wonderful cards! I love how you bring the patterned paper into the card and it works so well! Thanks for the inspiration.

Diana said...

These are just too cute, Tricia! And I love the owl! I know the perfect person that I'm going to make this card for! Thanks for the inspiration and sharing with us!

Beth said...

YOU HAD ME AT GOOGLE EYES! LOVE IT!

The cute little penguin with the let's talk is so fun and clever!

Debbie Corbari said...

How adorable are THESE?! Love them both!

paddy said...

great penquin card - thanks for the idea

Brooke said...

Tricia, they're adorable. I love the colors on the cupcake card. My favorite!

Unknown said...

Love that birthday paper and that penguin is adorable. I am definitely inspired. Heading to my craft room now :)

CindyRomanDaversa said...

So, now I want to have a cake with a penguin! Totally adorable cards!

Joyce Erb said...

Beautiful cards! Love that adorable penquin

Sue D said...

I like your fun and festive cards.

Macimbalo said...

Love these cards!

Dee Earnshaw said...

Wonderfully cute, fun cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

Love your birthday card! Your cards are very pretty. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Wow, those are just the cutest! Thanks!

Judy said...

I love the card with the owls and the cupcake. Funny saying, but I love keep calm and eat a cupcake. Always makes me feel career to eat a cupcake . Lol. I absolutely love the little penguin, he made me smile.

Rushd Lady said...

cute cards! :)

Unknown said...

Too Cute. Thank you for sharing.