Thursday, September 11, 2014

Sunflower Songbird


I pulled out my Stitched Sunflower set to play with this afternoon and stamped the smaller sunflower twice on ivory cardstock and then once on brown.  I colored the sunflower(s) and leaves and then fussy cut the layers, which I put together using 3d Foam in different thicknesses.  Before I put my sunflower away I stamped a background on my brown cardstock, and then used the brown ink to stamp my greeting.  The pretty new Pierced Square dies by Spellbinders made a nice background for my focal image, and I added some color with a strip of paper from the Kaisercraft Pickled Pear pad.  The seam binding and bird paper clip finished it up!

Here's my Stamp Simply ingredient list...



Thanks so much for stopping by on this day of remembrance.

Blessings,

Tricia




1 comment:

Holly said...

Your cards are so pretty! I love to see what you've made-so inspiring!!