Tuesday, April 15, 2014

{Deedee's Digi's} Monthly Challenge


Hi everyone!

My card today is for Deedee's Digis' monthly challenge.  If you make a card with this month's featured set, you get next month's set FREE!  Can't beat that, can you??

I kept my card super simple.  I colored the owl pair with copics and cut them out with my Stitched Circle dies (mft) and made the mat with Large Circle Nestibilities.  The paper is Kaisercraft Summer Breeze from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and the little tag was cut with the Framed Up 2 Cut Ups (tcp).

Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia


4 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

So sweet! What a darling image, Tricia. :)

Donna Hanley said...

Super Simple is my kind of card so this one really struck me. You did an amazing job at coloring this darling pair and I love the little banner sentiment. I've got to get me those stitched dies. They look so nice. Thanks so much for playing along with us here at Deedee' Digi of the Month. We really were glad to have you and hope to see you again next month. Have a fun day.

Carol L said...

I'm probably going to have to CASE this design, as I love the clean look! The banner and all those itty bitty hearts perfectly showcase this fun image! Thanks for playing along with Deedee's April challenge!

Anonymous said...

So very sweet, Tricia! I love how you do "simple." Clean layout, but also lots of little fun touches if you look closely, like the "stitching" on the edges of the image piece, and the little jewels that coordinate perfectly with the orange in the image. Beautifully made as always. Thanks so much for joining us again for this month's challenge at Deedee's Digis! :-)