Thursday, January 09, 2014

Stamp Simply - Just Because


Hello friends!

I thought we needed a little sunshine to warm us up after this cold snap, so I pulled out my JustRite Sunflower set and a few distress markers and got to work.  I stamped my image in Palette Noir ink and then embossed it with clear ep to help keep my colors where I wanted them.   When I had finished, I wanted to speed up the drying process, so I actually sprinkled it with embossing powder again and heated it.  It left a pretty sheen on the leaves and flowers.  Maybe you can see it in the next picture...


I stitched the main panel to a piece of Kaisercraft Devonshire paper and matted it on another piece from the same pack.  BTW - I think the Devonshire paper is on sale right now.  Grab it while you can!

I cut the tag from Spellbinders Fancy Tags One and stamped it with a sentiment from the JustRite Hugs and Kisses set.  A little bow and some rhinestones and it was all finished!

Here's your Stamp Simply shopping list...


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

~ Tricia

5 comments:

KimCreate said...

So simple but so amazingly gorgeous!
I'm a new fan of yours!

Shawna said...

So lovely! Just love this card!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Very pretty Tricia!

Heather Rogers said...

So pretty! I love sunflowers. Please send some sunshine my way if you find some. :)

Juanita B said...

Pretty, pretty! I LOVE the embossing done on the flower and leaves. The colors are great too. TFS.
Juanita in OH