Thursday, January 02, 2014

Joy for the Journey in 2014


Welcome to 2014 everyone!

I'm going to start off the year with a Stamp Simply card, using lots of pretty embellishments and a stamp from the Verve set - "Joy for the Journey".  I'd love for my life this year to show exactly what this sentiment says... Thanks be to God !!

I used a pretty new paper pad by My Mind's Eye called Summer Breeze.  I love the colors in this pad.  I'm sure you'll be seeing it again soon!  Since I was following the Sweet Sunday Sketch for my layout, I thought the pretty Spellbinders tag would be perfect to layer my flowers and bow on.  I have the products I used linked below.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Happy 2014!!

~ Tricia

Your Stamp Simply shopping list...

Sweet Sunday Sketch...



1 comment:

Juanita B said...

This card contains the most wonderful color combination. The flowers and ribbon really set it off. TFS.