Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Crafty Snowflakes


In honor of our frigid, snowy weather I put together a CAS snowflake card to enter in a couple of challenges.  I pulled out an older Kaisercraft pad called Devonshire from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and cut a few borders with my Blueprints 3 Dies from MFT. After stitching my panels together I stamped three snowflakes from Verve's Unto Us set in MFT's Berrylicious ink.  Then I stamped the thank you from MFT's Pretty Poppies in PTI's smokey shadow ink and added a few pearls.

The challenges I'm entering...
SCS Clean & Simple - snowflakes

4 comments:

Diane said...

Very pretty Tricia...love the soft and gorgeous colors!! Thank you for joining us at Classy Cards 'n Such ...good luck with the challenge!!

Misti said...

Gorgeous card, Tricia! Thanks for joining the Border challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such!

Jennipher said...

Clean and simple yet perfectly gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Classy Cards n Such.

Tricia Barber said...

Love this one!