Thursday, December 05, 2013

Stamp Simply - Tons of Tags

Hello friends!  I have a fun project to share with you today!  One of my fun jobs during this school year is to teach a small elementary school choir.  For Christmas,  I wanted to have a small treat for each child that wouldn't cost a lot of money and could be personalized, because I remember getting a personalized ornament from my first grade teacher that made me feel SO special!

After lots of thought, I decided to attach a small bag of gummi bears to a tag that was personalized with each child's name, and I had JUST the papers to make them with!!

Here are my 14 tags (not personalized yet!) made with Kaisercraft Santa's List paper and Die Cuts...


I cut a 2.5" strip off of a number of different patterns of the 6.5" x 6.5" paper, then cut each strip into pieces so that I ended up with 3 - 1" strips, a 2." strip and a "whatever's left" strip.  I had some different colors of coordinating ribbon, the die cuts and some clear rhinestones on my desk and I just played with the strips, fitting them onto my tag bases however I thought would work.

Here's a closeup of a few of the tags with different layouts...



I'll be putting the children's names on the tags and stapling them each to a tiny bag of gummi bears for a "controlled sugar" treat... : )

Here's your Stamp Simply Shopping List...

Thanks so much for stopping by!



2 comments:

KimCreate said...

Absolutely adorable and I'm sure they will be a welcome treat to the kids!

Jennifer Jackson said...

Wow! That's a lot of tags! They're super fun - what a great way to dress up a little gift!