Tuesday, December 31, 2013

MFTWSC156


Whew!  This was one of the quickest cards I ever made, i think!  I got it in with hardly a minute to spare, so I made the card, photographed it, posted and linked it in under 30 minutes.  : ) Not something I would recommend... the picture didn't turn out very well...  The card is cute, though! : )  So I made it through the MFT sketch challenges this year and I think I missed only one... which was the week after I missed uploading one by half an hour.  I am easily discouraged!!  LOL!!

All right.  I have a ton of things to do today, so I'm off.  I'll catch up with you all soon!

TTFN!

Tricia

2 comments:

@JoyceCasaldi said...

I used the sketch today as well. Lovely card!
Happy New Year!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

What a cute image! And awesome coloring!