Thursday, November 14, 2013

Flourishes Warm and Cozy


I've been playing catch up for days since I was sick last week, but I didn't want to miss the Flourishes New Release "Grab a Cup" challenge!!

I decided to make a small card featuring the blue and green and browns of the inspiration photo.  Plus, the warm and cozy coffeee and sweets theme made me think that there must be snow outside!!

I used some stamps from Warm Winter Wishes, a little bit of designer paper, some pearls, a stardust pen, a little gold cord, and a couple of different Spellbinders dies for my mini creation.  Thanks for looking!

Tricia


11 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

So clean, crisp and oh so sweet!! Love the soft inking and your chocolate flake!! So glad you joined our Flourishes "Grab a Cup" challenge!

ChristineCreations said...

This is absolutely darling! I love the sweet clean lines and how cozy that brown snowflake looks! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month Tricia!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is cozy and sweet Tricia! Thanks for playing in Flourishes Grab A Cup Challenge this week.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

A very sweet CAS card. Nice color combo.

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

KimCreate said...

So pretty!

Karen Amidon said...

I love your mini creation and the beautiful soft colors. Sometimes CAS says it best! This is wonderful!

Connie MacFarlane said...

I absolutely love this Tricia! The colours, design and that perfect gold cord hugging it all together. Fabulous!

Silke Ledlow said...

Awwww...this is totally cute! Beautiful inspired card Tricia! Thanks for playing along...~S~

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Tricia! Love the soft shaded background and pretty pearls scattered about!

Heather Rogers said...

What a sweet mini! I love the scalloped card base and pretty gold twine bow. Thanks for joining us at Flourishes. :)