Thursday, September 05, 2013

Sunny Thanks



Good morning!

I have a sunny thank you card to start your day today, featuring stamps from... you'll never guess! ...  a JustRite CHRISTMAS set!!  Don't you love it when you can use a holiday stamp for more than just the holiday??  I do!

I send a lot of thank you's, and sometimes I need one that can be done quickly like this one.  I started with a solid orange cardbase and added a strip of MME Tangerine paper, matted on ivory cardstock.  I used Scor-Tape to attach a piece of Chevron Twill directly to the cardfront.  I stamped my greeting from JustRite Christmas Labels Twenty onto a piece of ivory cardstock and cut it out with a SB Teardrop Circle Die.  While it was still in the die I sponged it lightly with orange ink.  After attaching it to the cardfront with 3D foam squares, I added three blue rhinestones to pick up the little bit of blue in the paper.

Here's today's supply list from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store:



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tricia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT CAS thank you -- love it!

Elizabeth S. said...

Love the colors and beautiful CAS card!!