Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Thanks a Latte

Hello, hello!

I have a Gina K card to share today!  I've been enjoying playing along with the challenges over on Stamp TV and the other day I actually was the random winner.  YAY!!  I received an AMAZING grab bag of goodies from Gina K today.  Just look!!!  I got a pack of GKD patterned paper, red brads, a roll of assorted black and white ribbon, 5 images and 4 sentiments!  Of course, every grab bag will be different, but I think this one was AMAZING!!


Of course I really wanted to play with my new paper, so I whipped up a card for this week's "Touch of Gold" challenge with an older GKD set called "My Cuppa Joe", some of the pretty Berries & Vines paper, and a few brads for my touch of gold.


For my birthday I ordered my first ever Stamp TV kit from Gina K and I'm expecting it any day now.   I can't wait to see what it's like!!  I'll let you know...

Thanks for dropping by!

Tricia


9 comments:

Patricia said...

Awesome win! And beautiful card, Tricia!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

What a fun win! Congrats!
Very pretty card!

Janeen said...

So fun for you and I do love that cheery cuppa tea, coffee, chai or whatever. It says summer and I love it.

Great grab bag

Lee said...

Caaauuute card!! I love the paper piecing!!! Congrats on your win!!!! Yaaay!!

kramomma said...

I like that strawberry packet of paper...of course my favorite is her purple daisy packet...her paper is my favorite to use!

Unknown said...

yay for winning!!! Looks like you received a real fun grab bag :)

Misti said...

Congrats on your win. Cute card!!!!

Anonymous said...

That *is* a scrumptious prize pack. The paper looks so pretty on the mug. Super cute card!

mollymoo951 said...

Gorgeous card! Love that paper! Awesome grab bag. Congrats on the win!