Saturday, January 12, 2013

Heart in Bloom

I wanted to play this morning.  Usually when I make a card it is for a challenge at a certain stamp company, but sometimes it's nice to play with no company restrictions!  Enter Jen's Deconstructed Sketch!  I picked out one of my favorite stamps from my Flourishes order -- I adore pansies... don't they look like they have faces??? --  and colored it up with copics.  The dp is all from the MME Lavender pad - SO springy! - and the cardstock is Flourishes Ivory.  I used more of the luscious seam binding ribbon and my favorite Recollections border punch and stitching and little flags and... SIGH.... soooo pretty!  I'm going to toss this in the ring for the DT spot.  I love sketches!! : )

Here's the supply list...

Stamps: Flourishes Botanical Bookplates 2, April Showers
Paper: MME Lavender, Flourishes Ivory
Ink: Memento Black, Desert Sand
Accessories: Seam Binding Ribbon, SB Oval &Scalloped Oval, CB Dots EF, Latte Pearls, Recollections Border Punch, Copics

9 comments:

Heather said...

Tricia,

Your card is gorgeous!! I hope you get picked up for the DT! Have a great day!

Heather said...

Tricia,

Your card is gorgeous!! I hope you get picked up for the DT! Have a great day!

Heather Rogers said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the pink and yellow combo. :)

Lesley said...

Stunning card Tricia! I love your colouring and the ribbon pops off your card! Good luck with the DT Call.
Smiles,
Lesley

dpkennedy said...

This is so pretty! Your stitching is just perfect!

Jen Shults said...

Oooh This is really pretty! I love your papers and wonderful soft colors! Thanks for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Tricia! The colors are so cheerful, and you really brought the image to life with your wonderful coloring. I agree -- it is fun to play sometimes without restrictions, isn't it? Hope you and your family are doing well. I've been out of the loop for a bit now, but trying to catch up! :-)

Cindy Haffner said...

STUNNING!!~

Cindy Haffner said...

STUNNING!!~