Saturday, May 19, 2012

More Grace


The Shining Light challenge for this week was a simple sketch that worked perfectly with this exquisite sentiment from the Our Daily Bread "Grace"set.  Isn't God's grace a mind-boggling thing?  To exchange my sin for Christ's righteousness.  Amazing.

SIMPLE TIP:
I stamped the flower lightly in pink ink while it was still in the Nestibilities die.  Before removing it, I sponged a little Creamy Caramel ink (SU) around the edges. This left me with a nice crisp white edge and it looks like I added a white mat. : )

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Beautiful Tricia
luv
Debby

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

How pretty!! I love the dp and the acrostic poem is perfect for this layout!!Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!
Hugs,
Chris

Rosemary said...

a beautiful take on the sketch!! i love the bright colors you used and the sentitment! thanks for joining the shining the light challenge this week!