Monday, November 28, 2011

Mojo Joy

My Mojo Monday and Verve Diva Dare entry uses Verve's Better with You and Sip and Savor sets.


I used a little piece of flocked SU paper for the cup and the piece of snowflake.  "Joy" is part of the sentiment "Java Joy" from the Better With You set.  The snowflakes are from SU's Season of Joy.  I used a bit of Stardust pen highlights on and beneath the cup.  I've entered this in the Dutch Dare, Crazy4Challenges and Paper Sundaes Challenges.

Blessings!

Tricia

5 comments:

Dorte said...

Such a lovely card. Thank you for joining our 'recipe' challenge at DDCC this time.
Dorte,x

Jeni said...

Beautiful card Tricia. I love the faint stamping in the back ground. ~jeni :)

Maureen said...

okay, how did I miss that joy word from that set for Christmas!! Thanks for inspiring!! LOVE the font and yes, perfect for Christmas :) Thanks for answering the Diva Dare this month :)

Tammi said...

Elegant and pretty!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful! Love that mug!