Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Lucy's Christmas

Over on The Angel Company's Savvy Projects Blog, they are having a "Card a Day in the Month of May" challenge.  There is a sketch for each week and you use the same sketch all week long.  I'm going to try to play along, as much as I can, mostly using my TAC stamps, but probably with a few of the Whimsy and Stars digis in there, too... since she illustrates for TAC as well.  In fact this Lucy set is one of her stamp sets!

This card is my card for the 1st.  I was out of town yesterday, so I'll have to try to make two cards today. And I need to place an order today, because the Stamp of the Month is the Sunflower one that's on the TAC homepage and I love it!  I found one of my projects on the TAC home page too!! :-)  How fun!!  I feel *special*!!!!!!

If you need to place an order and don't have a TAC demo, let me know and I'll hook you up with someone!!

Blessings!

Tricia

8 comments:

Holly said...

Such a CUTE card!!!

Chelsea said...

This is soo cute ...

Chelsea said...

This is soo cute ...

Glittered Paws said...

Very cute - Lucy is perfect for this layout.

Chris said...

I just marvel at your watercoloring skills...sigh. I tried watercoloring my cow on this card but I just don't get the depth and variation like you do. You are so talented!!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, such an adorable image too.
luv
Debby

Risa said...

Man TRICIA! The more you use that stamp set the more I want it! You sure make a beautiful card.

Debra Miller said...

So sweet Tricia