Thursday, May 05, 2011

A Card for Today


I changed my card up just a little from the TAC sketch for the week, and rotated it, but most of the sketch elements are still there.  This little bird from the Singing Praises set is so much fun to color!  I colored him with copics, and sponged in some pink clouds to go along with the free "Robyn" digi paper that I used for the background.  You can get the paper free on the TAC website.  I printed one 8.5 x 11 sheet of each pattern and I've really made quite a few cards from it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

Cute image!

Danni said...

Another pretty card!

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card Tricia.
luv
debby

Glittered Paws said...

Love the birdie in browns - great job.

Kim said...

So sweet! You have made some wonderful cards using this set!

Risa said...

Perfection! I love the houndstooth with the robin colored robin.

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

That is a precious card. Such a sweet stamp set! Great design.