Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Adorable Duck

A couple of years ago, TAC had this adorable set of animals on a Spring special, and I missed it!!! Grrr. A friend sent me a few of the images to play with, and I've been hoarding them up until now, but this was a perfect fit with the Sketch of the Week on the Savvy Projects blog!  If any of you Angels happen to have this set, though, I'd love to get ahold of it!!

The sentiment is from Singing Praises, another of my favorites!   After being inspired by Marisa, I've been enjoying sending out a lot of my cards, so I'm trying to put sentiments on my card that make them very versatile and this one is just perfect!

Have a blessed day!

Tricia

6 comments:

Danni said...

Oh how sweet!! I have this set and don't think I've ever inked it up...so sad!! LOL!

Patti J said...

Very cute card! Thanks for sharing, Tricia! I wish I had that image, but I don't. Is there anything else you are wanting? I'm going to be putting a LOT of TAC stamps (mostly retired) on my blog for sale as of June 1st, so let me know! I'm not an Angel, but I am a TAC addict! lol.... Hugs!

Debra Miller said...

Love this set too - too bad is was only available a limited time. Great card!

Anonymous said...

So precious, Tricia! I can see why you would want to hoard the images, but am glad you made such a sweet card to share with us. Love that greeting! Who makes it? Hugs!

Chris said...

Oh so sweet. I remember this set, and what a perfect card you've made! :)

Unknown said...

I agree! This is just so sweet!! Such soft colors! Great card.