Thursday, February 24, 2011

Spring Chick


Mabelle just put up some adorable new spring digis in her Whimsy and Stars shop and I *had* to have the sweet little chick.  Isn't she just precious??  I love her hat!!  Be sure you look at the dancing chick, too!  So sweet.  Sigh!

I followed Heather's Monday sketch for the layout and used a sentiment from the Angel Company.  The image is colored with copics and I used prismacolors for the grass.  I think this will be perfect for the Creative Cottage Challenge for lots of flowers, too

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Blessings,

Tricia

11 comments:

Stacy said...

Simply adorable! I have been trying to stop myself from buying this little image! So cute!

Deedee Anderson said...

Oh isn't she a cutie? Everything about the image just shouts "Spring!" and you've colored her so richly! Can't wait until we start really seeing those colors around outside again. I just saw on the Whimsy & Stars page that you were chosen for the team -- Congrats! :-)

Danni said...

Oh so cute and just yells spring! Love how you did the flowers! Awesome!

Tammi said...

Full of Spring goodness, cute cute cute!

Karen S said...

I love this Tricia. Its time we bring some happy spring out to play

CraftyC said...

Your card is just so sweet, such a cute image!
Clairexx

Ruth said...

Gorgeous card. I love the bright colours! Ruth x

Barb said...

cutest card ever!!! Love it - really makes me think spring!

Stephanie said...

Adorable card, I look forward to working with you!

Rebekah said...

What stunning work thanks for joining us at the creative cottage hugs Rebekah xx

Pat said...

So cute...love all the pink! Looking forward to working with you on the Whimsy and Stars Studio Guest Design Team.

Hugs,
Pat