Saturday, February 12, 2011

Clean & Simple


Clear Dollar Stamps came out with such pretty stamps this month!  On this card I used two sets... Bold Butterflies and Scriptures of Hope.  I stamped my butterfly on watercolor paper that I had dampened with water.  I just love the look that it gave!  Just be sure to dry it with your heat gun before stamping the sentiment.  Just sayin'... 

I used the Clean and Simple sketch for the week and followed the recipe challenge over at Daring Cardmakers to use 2 ribbons, 1 button and at least one heart (mine are in my bg paper!).  They have a lovely prize this week from The Ribbon Reel!   My colors are pulled from the Crafts for Eternity photo inspiration.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tricia

12 comments:

Cassie said...

That is just so pretty, Tricia. Wonderful combination :D

Kathy said...

Such a lovely and pretty card. Thank you for sharing it with The Daring Cardmakers. Good Luck for our prize draw this week!

Rika said...

Pretty card, thanks for jining in with DCM.

Lythan said...

What an adorable card Tricia. I love the mix of embossing and patterned paper. Thanks for joining in the ribbon reel dare at Daring Cardmakers this week

Runnergirl Creations said...

I love the embossing & the color combinations! Thanks for sharing! :) Blessings!

Chelsea said...

Gorgeous card!

having a {me} day said...

Love your clean and simple look. Thanks for joining us at c4e. keeley

Lynda said...

Fabulous card Tricia - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

pinky said...

Its a beautiful heartwarming card. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Tricia - that background paper is perfect! Thanks for joining in with this week's dare. :o)

Samm said...

Gorgeous card, really pretty!!!

Samm
x

michele said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs xx