Wednesday, December 29, 2010

January Sneak Peeks!


Can you believe that it is going to be 2011 in just a few days???  Wow!  And, of course, I have some new stamps to show you, that will be released on January 1st.  Yay!!

The Loving Critters set is perfect for Valentine's Day. (Yes!  It's coming sooner than you think!)  I made the first card for my DH, so it uses the browns and blues and I kept it very clean and simple.


This next project is a little matchbook notepad that I wanted to decorate and put in my purse.  I colored the penguin's iceberg as a stump so it would be good for more than one season.


Along with the sets, there are some single stamps being release as well.  I used the new John 14:1 stamp for this card and kept the colors soft and muted to make it suitable for a more somber occasion.  The little sprig stamped in the background is from the Heartfelt Sentiments set.

There are so many samples to see today!  I hope you'll stop by Lori's blog to see the full sheets and then visit  my design team sisters for more inspiration!

Oh!  And don't forget the blog hop coming up on Saturday, January 1st!  You *definitely* won't want to miss it!!








See you tomorrow for more previews!

Tricia

Card Details:


Luv U -
Stamps/Images: Critter Love
Cardstock/Papers: Hot Cocoa, Imaginesce DP, Olive
Inks/Markers: E31, E33, E37, E43, E41, YG95
Accents/Tools: Green Button, Twine, Scalloped Rectangle Die, Mud Pie Ribbon, Sponge, Glue, Sewing Machine
Techniques: Clouds, Paper Piecing


Notebook -
Stamps/Images: Critter Love
Cardstock/Papers: Bubble Gum, White
Inks/Markers: Olive, Tangelo, Hot Cocoa, Billowing Clouds, Wild Huckleberry, Pineapple Twist, Cotton Candy, Mud Pie Tombow Markers
Accents/Tools: Pearls, Oval & Scalloped Oval Nestibilities, Watercolor Brush, Notebook from $1 Store
Techniques: Watercolor

9 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

These are all wonderful. I like how you paper pieced the balloon. The pearls and springy colors are darling on the second. Beautiful and soft on your sentiment focus card.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Yes, it's hard to believe that 2011 is coming at the end of this week!

Sweet projects Tricia! You do a great job with the design and coloring.

:-)

Jamie M. said...

Very cute stamps. I love the cards too. I like how the scallop on the brown card goes off the paper.
http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/

Lisa Lara said...

Brilliant samples Tricia. I love that matchbook notebook. Great idea. Lovely coloring.

Barb said...

Beautiful cards Tricia! Love the purple penguin!

debby4000 said...

Wonderful cards Tricia, they're so adorable.
luv
Debby

Cassie said...

Wow, these are awesome! What a darling purple penguin, and I LOVE that scripture card :D

Shell said...

The beaver is so cute and colored beautifully. Love that patterned paper and the balloon to match. Purple penguin!!! What a precious card. The "Let not your heart" card is so soothing, and the colors are perfect. Great cards, Tricia.

Linda Anderson said...

Tricia, Happy 2011!! It's just a few hours away!!!!!
Your projects are soooo fabulous!!!! I used the beaver too for my hubby's Valentine card!! Love that you paper pieced the balloon. And how clever to make the penguin on a stump!

Linda