Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Have a Gouda Day!


It's digi day over at Clear Dollar Stamps!

My card uses the new Gouda Day digi set.  I've combined a few of the images to make a little scene with the mice and the cheese.  This is such a fun set.  The mice are *so* cute!  I used some dp that has been in my stash forever.  I think it was from SU about 5 years ago!!  LOL!  I think I need to stop hoarding paper...

Be sure to visit the other designers! There are lots of sets to see!!

Blessings!  Tricia

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Hehe, that is so cute how your mousey is poking out from behind the cheese :D

Linda Anderson said...

What a sneaky little mouse!! How cute Tricia!! Gorgeous colors and papers!! Have a great week!

Linda

debby4000 said...

Oh beautiful card Tricia, love cute image.
luv
Debby

Karen said...

Great coloring and color combination, and...how funny!

Tammi said...

CUTE! That is so adorable! I can't come to your blog anymore, you always enable me to buy something, lol!