Thursday, July 08, 2010

Wedding Mojo


I have a nephew getting married later this month, and I wanted to make he and his new wife a wedding card with this beautiful "Wedding Day" clear set by Sweet 'n Sassy that will be coming out later this month. I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch for the layout and pulled out some vintage lace that I found while I was cleaning. The lovely black and cream designer paper is actually cream cardstock stamped with a gorgeous background stamp called "Quilt" that I got from Paper Garden. I love it! I've missed using background stamps!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Blessings!

Tricia

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, elegant card Tricia.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! Love the colors and those lovely papers :)!

Shawna said...

What a fabulous job you have done on this card Tricia. I love that lace you used in the background!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow!! This is gorgeous!!