Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Something Sweet

I often need Scripture cards to share with my GraceWorks ladies, and this little Violet Cupcake stamp by Ellen Lockhart is my "go to" stamp of choice! The paper is Basic Grey Wisteria and the sentiment is an older set from The Angel Company that I just love.

I tried something new with my lighting for the picture... what do you think??

Thanks so much for visiting me yesterday and all the sweet comments you left for the Sweet n Sassy blog hop. I'll be drawing a name shortly and I'll post the winner of the Berry Sweet Cocoa later today! :-)

Blessings!

Tricia

3 comments:

CarlaKH said...

what a truly lovely card- so pretty!

cristinoel said...

If your giving away cards, I'll take that one! (just joking) It is so beautiful!

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh I like the softness of this card.