Friday, March 19, 2010

Think Spring!

Today is the third birthday challenge over on the Paper Garden Projects blog and it's an easy one. Simply make a card using spring colors!! I just *loved* this chance to pull out my copics and play with my Year of Flowers 1 set again. Aren't the flowers pretty?? I can't say I've ever seen a pink crocus, but that's ok! They match the Prism cardstock! :-)

If you look closely at the pictures, you can see that on the pink layer I used the Large Paisley background stamp. It doesn't show up very well on camera, but in real life it really adds some depth to the card. I used a Tutti Fruitti button and some ribbon as embellishments, and added some embossing and paper piercing to finish it off.

Remember to link up your card to the challenge post over on the Paper Garden Blog when you're done. Thanks for stopping by!!

Blessings,

Tricia

9 comments:

Cassie said...

Very gorgeous, Tricia ;D

Debbi said...

Trish, your card is beautiful! I love the embossing folder you used, and that flower is so pretty.
*smiles*
debbi

Shawna said...

Gorgeous Tricia! Love how you angled the oval.

debby4000 said...

Oh beautiful card Tricia.
luv
Debby

stampinganja said...

What a beautiful card! I really like how you turned your oval, I would never think of that!
Great card, thanks for sharing, Anja

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

You know I think this card is awesome right??

Joan Ervin said...

WOW, what a gorgeous design, Tricia...love the off center oval Nestie and your flowers are beautiful!!!!

Kevin Renz said...

Super pretty Tricia... love the crocus!

Mary Duffek said...

So very pretty!