Friday, March 12, 2010

Paper Garden Sketch Challenge!

The Paper Garden Birthday challenge this week is to make a card with any theme that follows this sketch...
Here's mine! I used this wonderful Spring Flowers set from Flourishes that you can find in the store here. This was my first time to use a set of Flourishes clear stamps, and I must say that they stamped beautifully!

I colored my Decoy Daffodils with copics and used blue and yellow pastels in the background. The paper is "Farm Fresh" by October Afternoon.


Link your card to the Paper Garden Blog by Midnight on March 22nd, to be in the drawing!

Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments. They make my day. :-)

7 comments:

Shawna said...

Gorgeous card Tricia. I just love that daffodil image and your coloring is superb!!!

Linda Anderson said...

Wow, how stunning Tricia!!! Love your sewing and button!!Too cute!

Linda

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo pretty and springy, Tricia...I love the colors you used and the Flourishes image is sooo beautifully colored!!!!

CarlaKH said...

This is just beautiful!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

This is so very beautiful!I love the coloring of the flower and the colors you've chosen for your card!

Laura said...

Love this card.. the gingham makes it great... love the stamp..

Lorelie Kim said...

Love your color combo and your fantastic coloring of the daffodils!!