Monday, March 01, 2010

Cross Stitch Weekend WrapUp

What a fun week I had stitching and finishing. Here's my first attempt at a pin pillow. I need more practise, but that just means I get to keep this one. :-) Below is my Shepherd's Bush JCS 07 Ornament that I finished this past week as well. My DD has claimed this as her ornament for this year.

Here's another finish and a look at my current WIP's...

A Lizzie Kate for spring that I'll try to finish into a pin pillow this week...

Little House Needleworks "Tiny House" - a freebie for joining the LHN/CCN Yahoo Group...

And a little progress on the stocking. I got the top border and 2 blocks done! :-) My goal is to get 3 or 4 more of the blocks done this week. If I could get all of the blocks done, I'd be thrilled!


Thanks for stopping by! For my "regulars" - I have a card scheduled today and a full week of blogging ahead. I hope you'll be able to drop in often! :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!The pin pillow is adorable. Can't wait to see the finished stocking and also the LK and LHN finishes.

Julie Phillips, aka Julieloveslucy SCS said...

Beautiful work, lovely stitching! I don't blame her for claiming that as hers, it's so darling.

Hugs
Julie
from LHN yahoo group
www.justjulie.typepad.com

Cynimin said...

Such cute finishes! Looking forward to the stocking finish.

BeckySC said...

Everything looks just great!
I love your pin pillow finish :)

Vicky L said...

Your pin pillows came out great. Your Wips are looking good. I cant wait to see the Little House done.