Friday, March 26, 2010

Clearly Inspired Sketch Challenge

Hello friends! It's "every other Friday" - so that means it's time for a new Clearly Inspired Challenge! This week it's a sketch challenge... which I sort of "skewed" by tilting my panels. :-) I used the *adorable* bear from Chuggin Along and the words from Wistful Wishes (which is an absolutely *must have* set and it's only $4.99!!) I colored my bear with copics - and I used my new E41 Copic on his paws and hair. I really like that color... it's the perfect color to make white paper look like Very Vanilla. :-) The little dots on his tummy were just made by dabbing it with the colorless blender after it had been colored. DP is Farm Fresh by October Afternoon.

Remember - you have a week to link up your entry to the challenge post. We always love to see your Clear Dollar Stamp creations, but feel free to join us, even if you don't have any of our stamps yet!

Blessings!

Tricia

11 comments:

Cassie said...

Your card made me smile, Tricia! That little bear is adorable peeking out from behind the circles. Neat tip with the colorless blender too ;D

Kay's Creative Corner said...

So cute!! Love the little bears.

Linda Anderson said...

Oh my goodness Tricia, this card is beyond adorable!!!!! Totally fun and fabulous is what it is! Love the "skewing" idea!

Linda

Joan Ervin said...

The little bears are adorable, Tricia, and I LOVE how you put your creative twist on the sketch...this looks AWESOME!!!!

Gloria Dojlido said...

What an adorable baby card. I love how you offset the bears in each circle, and then offset the whole panel on an angel. Very beautiful take on the sketch!

Sarah G. said...

I like how you tilted the pieces on your card. Looks great!

Kevin Renz said...

Hi Tricia,

This card is just ADORABLE!

Lisa Lara said...

Tricia Tricia Tricia!!!! I just love how you angled the sketch. That's so awesome. I love your perfectly colored teddy's, the soft blue sets them off nicely.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Precious! Love your sketch.

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

This is so cute Tricia - love your skewed panels :)

Stacy Morgan said...

This is ADORABLE!